Understanding Standards resources for session 2020-21
We are publishing additional Understanding Standards resources to support you with gathering and assessing evidence for provisional results in session 2020-21.
This week, we have published the following materials:
- English - Advanced Higher dissertation (includes accompanying presentation)
- Mathematics (Higher) - applying marking principles.
Candidate evidence and commentary materials
You can access this presentation from www.understandingstandards.org.uk and from the NQ subject pages of our website.
The following Understanding Standards materials are available from the SQA Secure website and you can arrange access to them through your SQA Co-ordinator. Please store these materials securely and treat them as confidential.
- Art and Design (Design): Advanced Higher portfolio - audio presentation
- Art and Design (Expressive): Advanced Higher portfolio - audio presentation
- Design and Manufacture: Higher assignment - audio presentation
- Design and Manufacture: Advanced Higher assignment - audio presentation and candidate evidence record.
- Drama: Higher performance - candidate evidence and commentaries (preparation for performance)
- Music: National 5, Higher and Advanced Higher performance - support pack
- Music: National 5, Higher and Advanced Higher performance - candidate videos (supplementary files)