Understanding Standards resources for session 2020-21
We are publishing additional Understanding Standards resources to support you with gathering and assessing evidence for provisional results in session 2020-21.
This week, we have published the following materials:
- Practical Electronics - National 5 webinar (29 April 2021)
- Design and Manufacture - guidance on gathering evidence
- English - overview of available resources for National 5 to Advanced Higher
- English - additional guidance on the Advanced Higher literary study
Candidate evidence and commentaries
- History - National 5 short essay question (replacement candidate evidence and commentary)
You can access these materials from www.understandingstandards.org.uk and from the NQ subject pages of our website.