Extended finish date for Construction Craft PDAs and SVQs
We have extended the finish date for lapsing Construction Craft PDAs and SVQs that were due to finish on 31 August.
The new finish date for the following qualifications is 31 December 2021, to allow centres and candidates more time to complete any outstanding assessments.
Professional Development Awards (PDAs) at SCQF level 6
- GF3J 46: Bricklaying
- GF3K 46: Carpentry and Joinery
- GF69 46: Floorcovering Occupations
- GE90 46: Painting and Decorating
- GF3L 46 Painting and Decorating
- GF3M 46: Plastering
- GF3N 46: Roofing Occupations
- GF3P 46: Stonemasonry
- GF3H 46: Wall and Floor Tiling
- GG3T 46: Woodmachining
Scottish Vocational Qualifications (SVQs) at SCQF level 6
- GF1P 23: SVQ in Floorcovering Occupations (Construction)
- GF1T 23: SVQ in Plastering (Construction)
- GF1X 23: SVQ in Roofing Occupations (Construction)
- GF1Y 23: SVQ in Decorative Finishing Occupations (Construction): Painter and Decorator
- GF20 23: SVQ in Decorative Finishing Occupations (Construction): Painter and Decorator
- GF21 23: SVQ in Stonemasonry (Construction)
- GF22 23: SVQ in Trowel Occupations (Construction)
- GF23 23: SVQ in Wall and Floor Tiling (Construction)
- GF24 23: SVQ in Wood Machining (Construction/Sawmilling Extrusion)
- GF25 23: SVQ in Wood Occupations (Construction): Carpentry and Joinery
Any remaining candidates who are entered for the above qualifications should complete their assessments, and be resulted for the qualifications, before the new finish date on 31 December 2021.
This extension gives candidates an additional four months to complete their assessment and be resulted for the qualifications.
Please ensure you submit any outstanding results to SQA by 31 December 2021. Please also ensure you withdraw any outstanding entries for candidates who are no longer doing these qualifications.
For Construction Craft SVQs, please make sure that any remaining candidates complete all contributing SVQ units before they attempt the Skills Test (as detailed in Appendix C of the CITB SSC Assessment Strategy). SQA External Verifiers will also check this during virtual verification visits.
If you have any questions about this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.