SQA Construction Crafts: SVQs - Quality Network events final reminder
We will be holding a series of Quality Network events for the following subjects:
- Bricklaying – Monday 25 October
- Roofing, Plasterwork, Stonemasonry, and Wall and Floor Tiling – Tuesday 26 October
- Carpentry and Joinery, Floorcovering and Woodmachining – Wednesday 27 October
- Painting and Decorating – Thursday 28 October
The events will take place on Microsoft Teams from 4 pm to 6 pm, and are intended for heads of department, quality managers, and all staff delivering, assessing, and internally verifying the SVQ at level 5 or 6 within each craft area.
The aim of the events is to look back over the last year and into the future to enable final year candidates to complete their SVQs by focusing on:
- Qualification Verification Summary Reports – summary of good practice and areas for development from 2020-2021
- supporting assessors in making assessment decisions
- supporting internal verifiers in confirming assessment decisions
- approaches to closing gaps in candidate portfolios
- supporting applications for simulation (development visits)
On completion of the event, each delegate will receive a CPD Certificate.
You can book a place at any of these events using our online event booking system. If you have not used this website before, you will need to register as a new user first.
If you have any questions or issues with the event booking system, please call our Events Team on 0345 213 5580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.