Replacement Certificate Service
Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) operates a service for the issue of replacement certificates, syllabus (course content) and credit value statement. Visit Certification Services to complete your order.
Order Replacement Certificates
Searches for qualifications will be based on the details provided on this form. Additional searches requested after the replacement has been issued will incur a new charge of £38.
The following standard charges are applicable for these services
- Standard charge of £38 to issue a replacement certificate
- Standard charge of £25 to issue a Syllabus
- Standard charge of £25 to issue a Credit value statement
Other key information
- Qualifications achieved prior 1995 will be provided as a Certified Statement (on SQA certification paper).
- Where no qualifications are held, a letter will be issued to the applicant to notify them of the outcome.
- SQA does not offer the following qualifications and therefore unable to provide a replacement certificate
- City and Guilds
- University Degree/Certificates or Syllabuses
- Local authority sponsored courses such as Manpower or YTS
- Normally 3 weeks turnaround time. International delivery may take longer depending on the postal service for that country, unless Courier payment has been paid. However, due to the Christmas holiday any requests made from 9 December may not meet the 3 week turnaround time and may not be despatched to you until mid January.
- These are Higher National qualifications that were examination based, and they outline the course content.
- Syllabuses were taken at Further Education Centres between 1965 and 1993.
- You can download Higher National Unit and National Unit descriptors for continually assessed Courses from the website or order via our Customer Contact Centre on 0345 279 1000 / email@example.com
Credit Value Statements form
- Continually assessed Higher National units only from 1989 onwards carry credit values.