SQA Connect is our online portal for SQA approved schools, colleges, employers and training providers (centres) to access a range of services that provide delivery and operational support for our qualifications.
SQA Connect is the main point of interaction between centres and SQA, providing:
- Candidate Services
- Results Services
- NQQA (National Qualification Quality Assurance)
- NAR (National Assessment Resource)
An improved version of SQA Connect launched in May 2017.
If you have any questions about the new SQA Connect, you might find the answers in our homepage guide and Q&A documents below:
- SQA Connect-Your New Account Homepage (638 KB)
- New SQA Connect portal: Your questions answered (34 KB)
Looking for an SQA Connect account?
The process for Centres involves:
- Centres completing a User Access Agreement form
- Centres nominating an SQA Connect administrator (they’ll be responsible for managing the centre’s accounts).
SQA Connect will set up the administrator account and confirm details by e-mail.
Please return your agreement by:
Or by post to:
The Optima Building
58 Robertson Street