Design and Manufacture
Our National Qualifications in Design and Manufacture provide a broad and practical experience in product design and manufacture, with opportunities for learners to gain skills in designing and communicating design proposals.
Learners develop design skills, knowledge and understanding of materials and manufacturing processes, and enhance their creative and practical skills. The Courses build challenging, coherent and enjoyable learner journeys through all levels.
Available at the following levels:
Updates and announcements
- May 2016 subject update (201 KB)
- October 2015 subject update (318 KB)
- August 2015 subject update (National 4 - National 5) (90 KB)
- May 2015 subject update (191 KB)
- January 2015 subject update - Advanced Higher (476 KB)
- September 2014 subject update (324 KB)
- Special Edition Update June 2014 (152 KB)
- September 2013 update letter