Our National Qualifications in Drama develop learners’ drama and production skills and provide opportunities for learners to generate and communicate thoughts and ideas when creating drama. They also develop learners’ knowledge of social and cultural influences on drama.
Available at the following levels:
- Drama common questions (380 KB)
Updates and announcements
- October 2016 subject update (333 KB)
- May 2016 subject update (203 KB)
- October 2015 subject update (306 KB)
- August 2015 subject update (147 KB)
- May 2015 subject update (192 KB)
- January 2015 subject update - Advanced Higher (466 KB)
- September 2014 subject update (401 KB)
- Special Edition Update June 2014 (152 KB)
- December 2013 update letter
- September 2013 update letter
Changes to assessment in National Courses
Following the Deputy First Minister’s announcement that units and unit assessments will be removed from National 5 to Advanced Higher courses, we are strengthening the course assessment to ensure it covers the full content of the course.
Units and unit assessements will be removed as followed:
- National 5 from 2017–18
- Higher from 2018–19
- Advanced Higher from 2019–20
Information for teachers has been posted on the National 5 Drama page.