Download our Timetable app
iPod Touch and iPhone version
This version has the following features:
- add SQA exams and non SQA custom exams (eg prelims)
- add multiple exams in one search
- add notes to exam listings
- local notifications to provide reminders of upcoming exams
The app can be downloaded from iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/my-exams/id360752078?mt=8
Google Android version
To install the app to a Google Android device: market://search?q=pname:com.loc8solutions.sqa.myexams
Or use the QR code to install - just take a photograph of this with your device to download.
- create your own personal timetable
- display exam times as either a list or calendar
- add exams to Windows calendar
- live tile reminders
Java (J2ME) Version
Compatible with other major mobile phones.
To install the app on your mobile, open this link in your phone's browser: www.sqa.org.uk/timetable/wap/index.wml
The application is also available via Getjar:
- Go to m.getjar.com on your phone
- Select 'Quick Download' code on the bottom of the page.
- Enter Code: 36580 to download the SQA Timetable Application.
Java Installation Instructions
Once you have launched the mobile application installer (usually by clicking a link in your phone's browser, or in an SMS), the phone will start downloading the application. Once the download is finished, the phone may ask a few questions.
Below are examples of the questions you might be asked, and how to answer them:
- Do you want to install this application? Answer: yes
- There is an older version of this application installed. Do you want to overwrite it? Answer: yes
- This application is unsigned or is untrusted. Do you want to install it? Answer: yes
- Which folder do you want to install this application into: Games or Applications (or similar)? Answer: Your choice, but 'Applications' is probably best, if it is given as an option
- Do you want to install the application to phone memory or to your storage card? Answer: phone memory
- Do you want to overwrite existing application data? Answer: No. (On the very small chance that you then have problems with the application, please re-install the application, but answer Yes to this question. Note that answering Yes will delete your list of your exams and you will have to re-add them again.)