Mobile Timetable Builder Downloads
iPod Touch and iPhone version
This version has been improved with the following great new features:
- add SQA exams and non SQA custom exams (eg. prelims)
- add multiple exams in one search
- add notes to exam listings
- local notifications to provide reminders of upcoming exams
The app can be downloaded directly from iTunes using the following link
Google Android version
The following link will install the application to any Google Android capable device: market://search?q=pname:com.loc8solutions.sqa.myexams
Alternatively, the following QR code can be used to download the app - simply take a photograph of this with your device to download the app.
Works on Windows 10 desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- create your own personal timetable
- display exam times as either a list or calendar
- add exams to Windows calendar
- live tile reminders
Java (J2ME) Version
Compatible with all other major mobile phones.
To install the application on your mobile phone, please open the following link in your phone's web browser:": www.sqa.org.uk/timetable/wap/index.wml
Alternatively, the application is also available via Getjar:
- Go to m.getjar.com on your phone
- Select Quick Download code on the bottom of the page.
- Enter Code: 36580 to begin download of the SQA Timetable Application.
Java Installation Instructions
Once you have launched the mobile application installer (usually by clicking a link in your phone's browser, or in an SMS), the phone will start downloading the application. Once the download is finished, the phone may ask a few questions.
Below are examples of the questions you might be asked, and how to answer them:
- Do you want to install this application? Answer: yes
- There is an older version of this application installed. Do you want to overwrite it? Answer: yes
- This application is unsigned or is untrusted. Do you want to install it? Answer: yes
- Which folder do you want to install this application into: Games or Applications (or similar)? Answer: Your choice, but 'Applications' is probably best, if it is given as an option
- Do you want to install the application to phone memory or to your storage card? Answer: phone memory
- Do you want to overwrite existing application data? Answer: No. (On the very small chance that you then have problems with the application, please re-install the application, but answer Yes to this question. Note that answering Yes will delete your list of your exams and you will have to re-add them again.)