Working with Employers
We have a strong and consistent track record of working with employers, Sector Skills Councils (SSC) and professional bodies.
- Direct involvement of employers, Sector Skills Councils and professional bodies in all aspects of qualification development and maintenance. We do this by:
- ensuring they are represented on Qualification Design Teams, Validation Panels and Qualification Support Teams
- having a formal protocol with the Sector Skills Councils to encourage partnership.
- carrying out extensive consultations with employers during qualification review and development.
- SSC and employer representation on key committees and groups to provide a strategic overview of qualification design, development and implementation.
- Working through partnerships with colleges and training providers to develop closer links with local employers.
This close partnership with employers and SSC ensures that we design and develop qualifications that are fit-for-purpose and reflect the needs of the industries and sectors they support.