Our National Qualifications in Economics develop learners’ understanding of the economic environment in which we live by enabling them to understand economic concepts in real-life contexts.
The Courses highlight how important economic concepts, government policies and global trade affect our daily lives, and deepen understanding of how markets work. Learners develop an in-depth understanding of economic problems, as well as the ability to explain those problems and consider possible solutions to them.
Available at the following levels:
Economics common questions
Updates and announcements
- May 2016 subject update (238 KB)
- October 2015 subject update (302 KB)
- August 2015 subject update (National 5 - Higher) (96 KB)
- May 2015 subject update (206 KB)
- January 2015 subject update (Advanced Higher) (463 KB)
- September 2014 subject update (224 KB)
- Special Edition Update June 2014 (152 KB)
- September 2013 update letter