Corporate Plan 2015-18
SQA’s Corporate Plan 2015–18 sets out SQA’s strategic direction for the next three years and covers both SQA’s accreditation and awarding functions. It builds on the organisation’s progress in recent years in aligning Strategic Goals to the Scottish Government’s National Outcomes.
- 2015-2018 Corporate Plan (403 KB)
It is built on:
- SQA’s purpose, vision and values
- Engagement with customers, stakeholders and staff around SQA’s priorities and ways to improve qualifications and services
- Ministerial guidance on SQA’s contribution to development and implementation of Scottish Government policy.
- Changes to the Scottish and UK economic landscape, which require ever greater efficiency and focused partnerships to deliver better public services.
Read more about SQA’s progress in implementing its Corporate Plan in the Annual Report & Accounts.
- Our previous 2014-2017 Corporate Plan (162 KB) is also available.