The way qualifications are regulated in England, Wales and Northern Ireland is changing, which includes the removal and replacement of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). Please see our FAQs document contained here.
SQA are experts in developing relevant qualifications delivering the real skills, knowledge and progression routes in demand by employers and learners alike.
SQA's portfolio of QCF qualifications in Jewellery Manufacturing and Jewellery and Allied Trades includes both competence and knowledge based qualifications at QCF levels 2, 3 and 4.
The various Diplomas in Jewellery 2, 3 and 4 are designed to develop the practical skills and knowledge required to cover the key areas within the Jewellery industry. The qualifications are based on UK occupational standards for Customer Service and can be taken as part of an apprenticeship, at levels 2, 3 and 4.
Please follow the links below to take you to specific QCF Jewellery pages.
- Jewellery Manufacturing QCF level 2
- Jewellery Manufacturing Allied Trades QCF Level 3
- Jewellery and Silverware Manufacturing QCF Level 3
- Jewellery Manufacturing: CAD/CAM QCF Level 3
- Jewellery Manufacturing Allied Trades QCF Level 4
- Jewellery and Silverware Manufacture QCF Level 4
- Jewellery Manufacturing CAM/CAD QCF Level 4