Our National Qualifications in Media provide learners with opportunities to develop theoretical knowledge of the media and their ability to create media content.
Learners who undertake these Courses will develop their media literacy skills and their knowledge of the key aspects of media literacy, as they learn to create media content that is planned and researched, fulfils a specific purpose and is appropriate to the context and target audience. They will also develop their knowledge and understanding of the wider role that media plays in society, and develop an appreciation of the opportunities and challenges that occur in the media industry.
Available at the following levels:
Media common questions
Updates and announcements
- October 2016 subject update (274 KB)
- May 2016 subject update (203 KB)
- October 2015 subject update (308 KB)
- August 2015 subject update (91 KB)
- May 2015 subject update (190 KB)
- September 2014 subject update (334 KB)
- Special Edition Update June 2014 (152 KB)
- September 2013 update letter (177 KB)
- September 2013 Update (92 KB)